Each microplate robot is equipped with a compact drive and control package all on one printed circuit board.
Four M3 x 8 screws are used to mount the PCB to the base.
A Flat Flexible Cable (FFC) is all that is required to transmit power and sensor data between the Controller and Robot.
Only power and USB connection are needed to be ready for operation.
4-Axis Motion Controller Data
- Linear interpolation (two to four axis)
- Coordinated motion
- Absolute or incremental positioning
- BASIC-like programming language (A-SCRIPT)
- Compile, read and write standalone programs
- Communication port: USB 2.0 and RS-485
- +24 VDC Power Input at 2-3 amps
Printed Circuit Board Size:
- 100 Length x 88 Width x 18 Height, Units: mm